Sawadee Krap, or hello from Thailand, and to whom ever might read this (which might only be Shannon).
So, after much thought, and procrastination with grad school homework, I've decided to go ahead a be that guy, and blog about our adventure in Thailand. I know Shannon is posting a similar blog, but this is the NOT so PG rated version. So here it goes...
It has been exactly one month since our arrival in Bangkok, and it has flown by. It seems like yesterday when we were still waiting in Chicago for that 20plus hour flight to Tokyo and then Bangkok. However, we have seen and experienced many new things since arriving, from filthy exciting third class train rides to ancient cities, to trying not to stare at overly tall lady boys and dirty old men getting off at nana plaza. Ultimately, I do not know where to start, since it has already been a month, so I will just categorize as I keep posting up until the present (which I may never catch up to).
No comments:
Post a Comment